Beaches, the Urban Retreat.

 It was stinky hot this past August when I was doing house and dog sitting duty, To put a blunt point on it, it was fucking hot, With enough humidity in the air as mentioned in a previous post I had to be bery sparing in changing lenses. because of condensation forming on the rear lens element. The same could be said leaving an air conditioned environment to the outside. That made photography trickier, I pretty much stuck with the 50 F1.8 Ais lens. I could do a lot worse with that choice of glass. 

The camera of choice for this stint in the city were my Nikon FE2's one was loaded with black and white film and the other colour. Both had pancake Ais Nikkor 50 f1.8 lenses, and I had an Ais 28 f2,8 and 105 F2.5 lenses in the bag which I didn't use lest I get condensation issues. 

Camera: Nikon FE2, Nikkor Ais 50 f1.8 lens. 

Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B. 



Pathway to G Front Porches on Woodbine Front Yard on Woodbine Fire Station 17 Almost Lunchtime tif Lunch Patio in Front of the Breakwall tif The BEACH Murall tif Cabarnet Saugivnon Corner Two Streetcar Stop at Lockwood Walking Up Lockwood Sarah Ashbridge and Lockwood Tea Cup in the Garden Plasentville Front Yard Plasentville House Pedestrian Alleyway in Pleasentville_ Curing Concrete Sidewalk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.