In the Beaches over the Holidays Part Two

 

One lens I pack this time around I don't use all that often is my Pre Ai Nikkor 135 F2.8 lens. My usual default for telephoto is the Nikkor 105 F2.5 which is a legendary focal length in the Nikon manual focus lens line up. The 135, flies a bit below the radar and having seen the results in the ice build up photos, part of me wants to get an Ai 135 F2.8 lens for my kit, just in case. 

Yup, did a count and got four rolls of Streetpan 400 left. I'm going to be glad when I finish them off......


Camera: Nikkormat EL, Nikkor HC 50 f2 lens, Q 135 F2.8 lens. 

Film: JCH Streetpan 400, D76 1+1. 



Goof Sign Late Dec 2022 Beech Ave Corner NE Dec 2022 Willow Ave  Dec 2022 501 at Neville Park Loop Dec 2022 Ice Covered Breakwater Ice Covered Retaining Wall and Surf Ice Covered Retaining Wall and Surf Two Mound of Ice on the Rock Beaches Arts and Crafts_ Beaches Arts and Crafts Number Two_ The Fox Theatre New Sign_ Queen St. Semi South Side Queen St. Semi North Side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.