A Saturday in North Toronto Along Yonge St.

 

Haven't shot with Kodak Color Plus 200 in a while, so of course I had to shoot a roll while in the city. The formery cheap and cheerful colour negative film in Canada at least is only a dollar cheaper than Portra 400. I have a hard time squaring that circle but I switched to Cinestill 400D, Flic Film Elektra 100 and Lomography 100 and 400 respectively. I'm keeping Eastman Kodak going strong for colour film. 

Canera wise I ran with my Nikon F2S this walk. It was made from 1973 to 1977 and a step up from the F2 Photomic, the difference being the LED meter read out, the sensors were the same Cds cells. The F2S is differentiated with the taller DP-2 prism head. I don't shoot with this particular 2 variant often. I'm reaching more for the regular photomomic and F2A or the top of the line F2SB or F2AS. That said the F2S looks cool and of course a version needs to be in my collection. 

Camera: Nikon F2S, Nikkor Pre Ai lenses. 

Film: Kodak Color Plus 200. 


Nikon F2S Walking Past Fresh Buy RE Enforcing the Facade._\\ Getting the Girders in Place._ Castlefield Corner Bulldog Panting Looking At Me Flowers For Sale Rare Second Cup Location Art in the Window Tree in the Middle of the Apartment Courtyard Apartment Front Path_ Jo-Anne At the Door Lawrence Park Manor Courtyard Entrance Food Plus Market Deli Jo-Anne with one of her Spring Hats Bedford Park Fire Station Gratuitious Couple Selfie Glenview Church Art Installation Above the Vacant Store Trans Am on Keewatin Wrapped Tulips For Sale Pedestrian Memorial_ Stashed Delivery Truck_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.