Frugal Film Project June Edition, Oakville Before my Move.

 Oakville has been a car town for ages, being the home of Ford Canada's main plant and head office since the end of the Second World War, with the money sloshing around town, there are some neat toys rolling around the streets. 

While not my last roll of film shot in Oakville as a resident it will be the last one in Oakville for the Frugal Film Project. The one thing that struck me as a long time resident, the town I grew up in really has changed, well, save for Bong's Variety Store. That establishment hasn't changed since I was at Oakville Trafalgar High School over on Reynolds in the mid 1980s as a student. 

By the time you see this post, I've already moved, sorta stateless for two weeks until move in day for my condo. Please note, I'm going to be a bit behind until my workflow is back online, think of it as brief hiatus. 


Camera: Nikkormat FT3, Nikkor Ai 50 F2 lens. 

Film: Fomapan 400, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 


Detroit Steel for SAle Former Caprice Cop Car_ Vintage Sedan Straight Ahead Vintage Sedan_ Jaguar XJ-6 in White_ Bong's Variety June 2024 Ferrari California in the Driveway Favourite Property on Trafalgar Road Herbie in the Shade_ Robinson White Semi_ Robinson Shared Driveway Twin Houses on Robinson House on the Corner of Robinson and Reynolds Knox Steeple June 2025 Ferrari In Front of the British Grocer Chilling Out on Lakeshore_ Tommy Bahama and The Seven_ The Seven Outdoor Dining June 2024 Towne Square Fountain by the Seven White Mid Engined Vette Three Windows on Navy Convertible Punch Buggy June 2024 Garage and Studio on William St. Jude's Bell Tower June 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk