The June Toronto Film Shooters Photo Walk, in Hamilton. Part One.

 

Just like that, I'm back and I got my scanning workflow up and running. More content is coming soon, be patient. In the meantime, from a month ago from the Toronto Film Shooters trip out to Hamilton. Alex Luykx put the walk together which was great because I was running ragged getting ready for my move into the city. 

It's been a while since I was last in Hamilton and it was my first time taking the GO Train to West Harbour  GO Station in Hamilton's North End across the street from the old CN Station which is now an event space owned LIUNA. It was a great group of photographers who showed up, some having gone to school in Hamilton. 

I ran with my Leica IIIg and Voigtlander 50 F2.5 Color Skopar Lens, great for shooting with C-41 film. Mix of sun and cloud through me off. I got better as I went along. I love the Color Skopar lens. I've shoot black and white film through it, now colour, the lens doesn't deserve the reputation it originally had when released over 20 years ago. 


Camera: Leica IIIg, Voigtlander 50 f2.5 Color Skopar Lens. 

Film: Kodak Pro Image 100, processed by Burlington Camera. 



Just off the Train at West Harbour GO Along James St. Hamilton North End Le Thambour Tavern Le Thambour Tavern Front Door North James St._ North James St. in the Shade Storefront Architectural Detail_ Hamilton Lamp Post_ Liuna Station One West Harbour GO Station Two Customs House Detail WAHC North End Brick Houses Split Personality Semi_ Split House and Gated Driveway The Future Is Here North End Residential_ North End Neighbourhood Church Former School Now Condos Victorian Row Houses in the North End North End Victorian Row House Front Yard North End Victorian Detail Side Door for 28 Wandering Along Barton St Barton St. and James St Barton St. and James St. Looking North James St. Looking South Another Shot of the James Barton Mural

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk