The Last Roll I Shot in Oakville as a Resident.

 Been almost a month now since I left Oakville and I'm finally getting around to going through my last roll  I shot there as a resident. I chose to roll with my Leica IIIf rangefinder and my last roll of Lomo Metropolis 400, an interesting combination. Metropolis 400 is heavy on the desaturated colour and in some ways intentional. 

Living in North Toronto now, Oakville has become a bit of a hazy memory. I missed the focus a wee bit on my old house 246 Cairncroft Road but in some way it represents what your memory sees. I made the right call with Metropolis 400, granted if I did this series right, I should have used my Leica M3, but that was in storage. 


Camera: Leica IIIf Red Dial, 50 F3.5 Elmar lens. 

Film: Lomography Metropolis 400. Processed at Burlington Camera. 


Favourite House on the Corner of Thomas St Downtown Oakville Post Rain F150 at George St._ Pale Punch Buggy Crossing for Some Second Cup Coffee Porsche 911 at 72 Olde Oakville House Coach House Worn Door Step House and Tea Room June 2024 Worn Door Step House and Tea Room Front Door June 2024 Worn Door Step House and Tea Room Two June 2024 The Tiny Park on Front St. by the Lake Two Houses on Thomas OYS Boats West side of the Creek June 2024 OYS Boats East side of the Creek June 2024 A seat for Reflection Old OTHS June 2024 Old OTHS June 2024 Two Black Forest Bakery June 2024 Jo-Anne on Lakeshore June 2024 Mazda MX-5 Coupe_ Red Umbrellas on Lakeshore June 2024 #DTOAKVILLE June 2024 Cairncroft Road Late June 2024 EJ James Auditorium EJ James Front Entrance June 2024 My old House_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk