The First Roll in Toronto as a Resident

 Just like that, I'm now a 416 resident, I went out to play with two new to me lenses running errands around town, the Canon 35 F2 and 100 F3.5 lens both are amazing. I've been looking for the 100 F3.5 lens for a while for my Canon rangefinder kit for a while, usually the examples I found online were a tad dodgy, I got lucky buying one with the Canon 7S. The 35 F2 lens, is the later black barrel from the late 1960s is amazing glass, glad I splurged on this. 

Said this before, if you can't afford a Leica M kit, take a good long look at the Canon rangefinder system, particulary the P and the 7 Series of bodies. We have an upcoming Classic Camera Revival episode on the subject so stay tuned on that. I love my Canon 7's particulary the 7S and 7sZ, both were the pinnicle of Canon rangefinders with the Leica screwmount, Nikon bailed it's rangefinder platform and concentrated on the Nikon F, and later Nikkormat cameras. 


One shot I really wanted to nail is the CP24 News Truck in the wall. In light of recent deckchair re-arranging at Bell Media, the storied 299 Queen West building first home for CITY TV and Much Music became the home for CP24 and other shows. Sadly Bell decided to move the TV studios up to the CFTO campus in Scarborough. I wonder how much longer the truck will be on the wall. 



Camera: Canon 7S, Canon 35 F2 LTM lens, 100 F3.5 Lens. 

Film: Kodak Gold 200, processed by Graination Lab. 


Mount Pleasant Circle K on the Corner Modernist Apartments on Erskine Yonge and Erskine July 2024 Ground Zero to Great Coffee Triumph Bonnaville in the Shade BBQ Alley BMW Z4 On Yonge Roehampton and Yonge Mid Week Spadina and Sullivan July 2024 Vacant Spadina Lot July 2024 North East Corner of Spadina and Queen July 2024 South East Corner of Spadina and Queen July 2024 Horseshoe Tavern July 2024 Former Black Bull Tavern July 2024 501 at Soho St. July 2024 CP 24 Live Eye Truck July 2024 501 Headed to the McCaul Loop Middle of McCaul St. at Queen Tour Bus on Queen The Queen Mother Cafe Jazz Corner In Front of the Rex Queen and University_ Food Truck Line Up for Fries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk