Scarborough Wander Part Two

 I put my Canon L Series FDn 20-35 F3.5 Zoon to work on this photo walk, a fun lens to work with. I did have some distortion at 20mm but that can be easily fixed in Lightroom. Outside that, it's an amazing wide zoom lens and lightens the load in my camera bag. The only other L Series FDn lens I own is the 100-300 F5.6 Telephoto zoom, thta I really must shoot with more, but I need the right opportunity, maybe up north. 

Now wandering around the Golden Mile in Scarborough, I should have left the 100 F2.8 lens at home, I didn't use it. Then again I wasn't out for wildlife, or surveillance photography either. In the end I enjoyed this photo walk it took me out of my usual haunts and forced me to visualize inner suburbia. 




Canon New F-1 AE, FDn 50 F1.4 Lens, 20-35 F3.5 L Series Zoom Lens. 

Film: Harmon Phoenix 200 Mk 1 (The red box). 



Warehouse Door Aug 2026 Car Lot Aug 2026 North End of Thermos Road  Aug 2026 Mondelez International Scarborough Operations  Aug 2026 Mondelez International Scarborough Operations Side Driveway  Aug 2026 Back Parking Lot  Aug 2026 Scarborough Hydro Corridor Aug 2026 Parked School Buses Aug 2026 Enterinng the Hydro Corridor Aug 2026 Scarborough Hydro Corridor Aug 2026 (2) Scarborough Hydro Corridor Meadow Aug 2026 Middle of the Corridor Aug 2026 Storage and Tree Aug 2026 Scarborough Legion Hall  Aug 2026 Scarborough Mobil Gas Station  Aug 2026 Union Local Offices  Aug 2026 Sidewalk on Warden Aug 2026 Golden Mile Neighbourhood Proposal Aug 2026 Cosmetica Corporate Aug 2026 Crossing Eglinton at Warden Aug 2026 Middle of Line 5 at Warden Aug 2026 Eglinton at Warden Aug 2026 Toronto Water Tower Aug 2026 UnderneathToronto Water Tower Aug 2026 Former Garage Aug 2026 Warden Golden Mile Mural  Two Aug 2026 Warden Golden Mile Mural Aug 2026

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Drive Back Down 35 Through Dorset and Minden

The Canon EOS 1n, the Camera that Made Life Difficult for Nikon

Review, Garry's Camera Repair