Wandering Christie Pits and Koreatown Shooting Kentmere 100

 I haven't shot Kentmere 100 in a minute so I grabbed a few rolls from Downtown Camera to play with. I loaded one of my Nikon FE2's for the mid week photo walk with the Wednesday Gang. I processed in Ilfotec HC keeping everything in the Harmon family. Kentmere as a photo brand has been around a long time prior to becoming a sister brand of Ilford. I remember Kentmere made a great fibre paper, it popped in Photographer's Formulary Ansco 130 clone paper developer. The 100 and 400 ISO (much more recently 200) showed up a few years post takeover offering photographers a less expensive option to the established offerings. 


Bloor Street from Christie Pits and into Koreatown have been under explored and it was a fun walk with the Wednesday Gang. I still miss Clinton's that said, all things change.....


Camera: Nikon FE2, Nikkor AIS lenses. 

Film: Kentmere 100, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 


Bike In Front of 817 Bloor St. West 2026 Bloor St. West of Christie Pits 2026 Lizzie July 2026 798 Mural July 2026 Building Materials Delivery July 2026 Christie Pitts Basketball Courts July 2026 Christie Pitts Housing July 2026 Neighbourhood Crown Vic July 2026 Neighbourhood Street July 2026 Christie Pits Pool Slide July 2026 Christie Pits Mural July 2026 Christie Pits Pool Slide Curves July 2026 Christie Pits Pool Backside July 2026 Bloor and Grace July 2026 Koreatown Storefront July 2026 Terra July 2026 Where Clintons Used to Be July 2026 Koreatown Empty Patio July 2026 Korean Patio Lanterns July 2026 Same Korean Patio Lanterns July 2026 Rock and Roll Neighbourhood Watch July 2026 Bloor Fruit Market July 2026 Koreatown Grogery July 2026 Bloor Fruit Market on the Corner July 2026 Bloor Fruit Market on the Corner Two July 2026 Nieghbourhood Book Store  July 2026 Koreatown Bike Traffic July 2026 Gold Leaf Fruit Market July 2026 Korean BBQ July 2026 Palmerston and Bloor NW Corner July 2026 Blloor St. Apartment Windows July 2026

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Drive Back Down 35 Through Dorset and Minden

The Canon EOS 1n, the Camera that Made Life Difficult for Nikon

Review, Garry's Camera Repair