Driving North on a Thursday

I cannot stand driving up the 400/11 and if I can avoid it, I will. That's a good thing because 35 is way more photogenic though, that still means I have to cross Toronto on the 401 before going north. The journey really begins when I leave Cannington and Durham region for the Kawarthas and point my car north on Highway 35.

Fuji Neopan Acros 100, while I shot that film in medium format, I haven't touched it in years in 35mm, I forgot how creamy this film was. What a shame Fujifilm killed this film off but, I think Rollei RPX 100 will be a decent substitute for most situations where you want a medium speed black and white.


Camera: Olympus OM-2n, Zuiko MC 50 f1.8 lens.
Film, colour: Kodak Portra 160. Black and White: Fuji Neopan Acros 100, Xtol 1+1.

Leaving Cannington

Vintage Snow Blower Cutting Grass

Kawarthas from 35

Metropolitan Coboconk

Miners Bay Lodge Main Complex

Vacant Miner's Bay Cottages

Miner's Bay Resort Offices

Miner's Bay Resort Front Porch

Miner's Bay Resort Stone House

Highway 35 in Miners Bay

The Chip Shop

Abandoned Garage_

Abandoned House on 118

Little Wren Lake Rock Wall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.