The One Medium Format Roll That Turned Out From the Long Weekend Trip

There's a story, I wanted to shoot some slide film through my Rollei on my long weekend trip. A friend with a Jobo processer and E-6 Processing kit offered to develop my two rolls of Provia. Hey why not? Well, my friend, where he lives has very hard municipal tap water, and makes the slide film look like it was under exposed by two stops. So, no beautiful shots of downtown Cannington or of Billie Bear Resort on a Sunny Saturday morning on medium format slide film.

Ok, I still have two rolls of Ilford HP5, I processed one in HC110 Dilution B, a bog standard developer and developing time. Well, HC110 is a robust developer that keeps for long time, and delivers. The first roll was that time I found out HC110 is great until it's not, I lost a roll. Ok, the other roll was processed in Tmax Developer and here are the results.


Camera: Rolleiflex Series E 3.5 Planar Twin Lens Reflex Camera
Film: Ilford HP5 400, Tmax Dev 1+4.


Heck Lake Marsh_

Heck Lake Marsh II

Heck Lake Marsh Shore

Big East River Looking East_

Big East River Looking West

Big East River Bridge

Billie Bear Cottages_

Billie Bear Upper Cottage

VIP View of Bella Lake



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.