Uxbridge Ontario Thursday September 27

I was on my way somewhere, up north. I always pass through Uxbridge. It feels like my real starting point in my journey, the mess that's the QEW/Gardiner Expressway/Don Valley Parkway is the temporary purgatory.

Of course, when I roll through Uxbridge I love photographing the York Durham Heritage Railway and wander around downtown for a bit.

Well just to warn you, there will be a bunch of image heavy post for the next few weeks. Sit back, pour a cup of coffee, your favourite beer, or glass of wine and enjoy the photographs.


Camera: Olympus OM-2n, Zuiko MC 50 f1.8 lens.
Film: Kodak Portra 400.

YDHR Yard


YDHR Green Alco


YDHR Old heavyweights

Looking South in the Yard

Active YDHR Train Set

YDHR Heavyweight Palour Car

Ontario Northland Dining Car

Uxbridge and Port Hope 68 Miles

H H Goode and Son

The Bottom End of the YDHR

Morning in Uxbridge

Roxy on the Corner

The Roxy in the Shade

Downtown Uxbridge in the Sun

Uxbridge Music Hall





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.