Rollei RPX 100

Rollei RPX 100 is a traditional grained black and white film with an acetate base made by Agfa (yes they are still around) and marketed by MACO Direct. I reminds me of the Agfa APX 100 before the commerical side of the busienss disappeared 15 years ago.

RPX loves sunshine, bright sunshine, things pop like crazy. When the light gets hazy, I don't think I'm brining out the best in this film. Now bear in mind I'm using HC110 Dilultion B, Rollei has a dedicated developer called RPX D made for them by Spur. I have a bulk roll of this film in the fridge and I should get this developer to get the best results out of it.


Camera: Nikon FE2, Nikkor Ais lenses.
Film: Rollei RPX 100, HC110 B.

Meat on the Beach Early Morning

More Beaches Fire Station_

Morning at the Breakwall

501 at the Neville Park Loop Turn Around

Upper RC Harris under a Hazy Sky

Upper RC Harris under a Hazy Sky II


Upper RC Harris Railings_

Lower RC Harris Doors July 2019

Four Seats on the Beach

Lifeguard Rowboat and No Lifeguard

Railing on the Boardwalk_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.