Wandering Around the West End Part One

We did a Toronto Film Shooters FB Group photo walk a month ago in Parkdale/Roncesvalles Village, a part of town I don't go to all that often. The big irony while I live out in Oakville which is west of Toronto, I know the east end of city like the back of my hand courtesy my brother Alex living in the Beaches. I prefer being east of the Don River, I just feel more at home there. That said the west end has some great breweries and we stopped off at Bandit Brewery for lunch, I love their Cloud IPA.

This meet up was huge and we had a bunch of new people show up including my friend Paulette I haven't seen in ages and it was great to reconnect. I think in total about 20 people showed up which was amazing. Turns out our server was into film photography and she became the recipient of my friend John's Pentax ME with a third party telephoto zoom lens which was a give away to a someone who just got into photography. We made her morning with our group.

Camera: Nikon FM, Nikkor Ai 50 f2 lens, Ais 28 f2.8 lens.
Film: Fomapan 100, Rodinal 1+50.

Mitzi's Cafe Sign

Sorauran Row Hoiuses

Parked Neighbourhood Bike

Queen St and You Can't Turn Left

Sad Coca Cola Sign

Classic Really West Queen West

501 Eastbound West Queen West

Different Bike Rack

More Antique Stores on the South Side

Jo-Anne and John

Bank of Canada

Upper Parkdale

Treats Jam

Narrow Apartment Courtyard_

The Aristocrat_


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.