Embrace the Grain Podcast Monthly Film Challenge for June with Fomapan 100, Part Two

 

I can think of much worse places than Eastlake in Oakville during the pandemic with Gairloch Gardens being less than a 10 minute walk away from me. The best time to go is later in the afternoon during the week, or just after dinner. On weekends, the park, like a lot of other lakefront amenities is slammed. Yeah, I'll stick to my backyard or elsewhere. 

The last photo is particularly sad, the house is just down the street from me, while its in good shape, it's considered a tear down at $3 million CAD in local real estate listing. That saddened watching my personal landscape disapear before my eyes, not that I can afford to live in my own neighbourhood if I was to buy in, that ain't happening.

Back to the photography this wraps up part two of the Fomapan 100 film challenge for Embrace the Grain Podcast community. 


Camera: Nikon F2 Photomic, Pre Ai Nikkor Lenses. 

Film: Fomapan 100, ID-11 1+1. 



Gairloch Gardens Path Foot Bridge and Stairs to Gairloch Gallery Reflected Gairloch Willow Flowers Nsetled In Lily Pads Two The Gallery Late Afternoon from Another Angle Small Surf on the Shore Brutalism in the Garden Three Bears in the Afternoon Sun Three Bears in the Afternoon Sun Guarding the tiny Library Arts and Crafts Paradise Endangered House off Cairncroft

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.