Thanksgiving Sunday in the Beaches Black and White

 Canadian Thanksgiving was great, as usual I went over to my brother's for dinner and it was also an opportunity to do a solo photo walk in the Beaches. I haven't shot with my Leica M4-2 in ages so I loaded up some Eastman Double X and went to town. The lens of choice was the Canon 50 f1.4 in  Leica Thread Mount (LTM) on an M mount adapter. The Japanese Summilux is fabulous glass and I don't see any real need to get the Leica Summilux version as I'm quite happy with what I'm getting here. Somewhere Classic Camera Revival co-host James Lee will vehemently disagree with me and state only Leica glass should be used on Leica cameras. Yeah, sure, but what about people using Tamron, Tokina, Sigma and Zeiss glass on their Nikon and Canon DSLRs? Are the brand police coming down on their collective asses for using off brand glass? I remember an old factory trained Leica repair tech who saw my Canon 50 f1.4 mounted on my M3 and he said that was a mighty fine lens, so there. 


Camera: Leica M4-2, Canon 50 F1.4 lens (Japanese Summilux). 

Film: Eastman Double X, ID-11 1+1. 



Biking Along Queen St. East Kew Beach Elementary School Entrance Buller Avenue 2 Enjoying Fall by the Boardwalk Woodbine Beach Surf Family on the Beach Leuty Lifeguard Station Boarded Up Looking Toward Balmy Beach VIP Seating for the Balmy Beach Surf Beaches Apartments by the Boardwalk West End of Balmy Beach Pondering the Late Jogging Along the  Boardwalk Fall 2021 Hazel Ave. Fall 2021 Goof Fall 2021 Fox Theatre Fall 2021 Queen St. East Street Patios for Remarkable Bean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.