Midtown Toronto and JCH Street Pan 400

 It's been ages since I shot with Japan Camera Hunter Street Pan 400, I bought a brick (ten rolls) on a whim recently for the gloomy months. JCH Street Pan 400 excells in more northern latitudes from November to March. What I have noticed this time around with this batch, the emulsion and polyester base feels a bit thicker than the early versions I shot with, I didnt' get light piping like I did earlier either on the first three frames. What I also did was expose the film at 250 ISO and processed for the 400 ISO times and I love what I got. I think Street Pan 400 is closer to 200 ISO than 400 ISO when processing HC110 B, or D76/ID-11 at 1+1. Yeah, I bought another brick. 

I ran with my Nikon F3/T and shot up in midtown Toronto (below Lawerence Park) with the Toronto Film Shooters, and we had a blast. Jo-Anne and I put the walk together. Another one is in the works for south of Eglington. 


Camera: Nikon F3/T, Nikkor Ais lenses. 

Film: Japan Camera Hunter Street Pan 400, HC110 B. 



Midtown Vintage 1960s Apartment Early Morning on Yonge St. Going North Yonge St. Looking South_ De Mello Coffee Roasters Patient Golden Retriever !980s Cadillac Berry Display_ Stubborn House Between Two Apartments Tree in the Apartment Courtyard Heritage Apartment Building Christmas Display For Sale One Christmas Display For Sale Two Entrance to North Toronto Hydro Sub Station Wooden Door To Toronto Hydro North Station House abd Bus Stop at Glengrove North Toronto Art Deco Apartment Entrance North Toronto Art Deco Apartment Shrubbry and Vines North Toronto Art Deco Apartment Courtyard Stock Car Fan_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.