Fall Hike up at Scotsdale Farm

 A throwback to early November on a hike up at Scotsdale Farm. I didn't hike much this year due to life getting the way. I took up my Nikon F4S and ran the classic United Press International lens combo, the Nikkor 35 F2 and 105 F2.5 lenses, both AIS F mounts. The film of choice was Ilford HP5 rated at 320 ISO to grab that shadow detail and handle the light that's getting low in the sky. I need a walk in the woods and hopefully in the new year I can take Jo-Anne here in the spring and into Silvercreek Conservation Area. 

Note I'm using Ilfotec HC, I finished off my bottle of new formula HC110, I'm now all Ilford chemistry save from some old formula Kodak D76 packets I will be working through. Ilfotec HC is just like HC110 only the time for Ilford HP5 is a minute 30 seconds longer compared to HC110 B, otherwise the same stuff, almost. 


Camera: Nikon F4S, Nikkor Ais 35 F2 lens. 

Film: Ilford HP5 400, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 



Scotsdale FArm Studios One Scotsdale FArm Bell Scotsdale Farm Main House Scotsdale Farm Main House Front Path and Door Scotsdale Farm Front Drive with Shadows Scotsdale Farm Side Trail to the Bruce Trail Scotsdale Farm  Bruce Trail Two Scotsdale Farm  Bruce Trail On Planks Two Scotsdale Farm  Bruce Trail On Planks Three_ Scotsdale Farm Southeast Meadow Scotsdale Farm Old Trees on the Edge of the Meadow Scotsdale Farm Right Angle Planked Bruce Trail Scotsdale Farm Right Angle Planked Bruce Trail Two Scotsdale Farm Right Angle Planked Bruce Trail  Refelction tif Scotsdale Farm Ruined Stone Fence Scotsdale Farm Crossing on the Dam Scotsdale Farm Reflections in the Pond Scotsdale Farm Path to the Middle Meadow Scotsdale Farm Barn Side Door Do not Enter the Inner Paddock Other Barn Side Door_ Barn Behind the Trees

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.