Oakville, Fall 2021, Ektar 100

 Even with Kodak's colour film price increase, I can live without shooting Portra 400, Ektar 100 however, I'll be willing to pony up the cash every time. This film delivers the closest look to Kodachrome I'm going to find on the market, we know that slide film isn't coming back but we have something close to play with and it's a colour negative film. I think going forward I'm shooting my colour film through my autofocus bodies like the F90X, F100 and F4 (yes I shoot with manual focus lenses on that camera) for the more accurate matrix metering. 


Camera: Nikon F90X, Nikkor AF-D 28-105 F3.5-4.5 Macro Zoom Lens. 

Film: Kodak Ektar 100 



Walking By Aroma Espresso Bar Later Afternoon by 7 Pizzeria Afternoon Sun in Town Square Town Square Fall Display Late Afternoon Busking in Towne Square Channeling Miles Old Oakville White Heritage House Front Porch on Reynolds_ Yellow and Purple Mums_ Bank Entrance Detail_ Patriotic Front Gate 19 Navy St. in the Sun Erchliss Estate Being Improved Concrete Moose Two Erchliss Side Door White House with a Fall Garden Queen Anne Mansion Olde Oakville_ Queen Anne Mansion Detail Olde Oakville_ King St. Olde Oakville_ Coach House Olde Oakville_ Front Path Olde Oakville_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.