Friday Afernoon in Toronto Before Christmas

 That was a nice walk from Dundas and Ossington to my girlfriend's office on the University of Toronto campus. I had to get a gift certificate for my nephew from Rotate This, a record store/institution amongst Toronto music nerds for Christmas and birthday. I think my cool uncle credentials are still intact. 

I will say this again JCH Streetpan 400 just rocks when the weather turns grey, even if the sun is out, the film shines. Going through my chrome Nikon FM2n I didn't have one bad frame, hence the image heavy post. There are makings of a future photowalk maybe be start sort of Yonge and Bloor and end at Bellwoods Brewing, maybe, I have to think about it some more. 


Camera: Nikon FM2n, Nikkor Ais lenses. 

Film: Japan Camera Hunter Streetpan 400, D76 1+1. 


Looking Up Ossington South of Dundas Ossington and Dundas SW Corner Lakeview on Dundas_ Lakeview on Dundas Two Lakeview Front Drinks Mixers Two Dundas Streetcars Walking By A1 Auto Service A1 For Lease S Flowers Little Portugal Laneway Housing Little Portugal Laneway_ Little Portugal Rowhouse and Crosswalk Monarch Tavern Corner Neighbourhood Pizza Joint Cafe Diplomatico Corner Dead End off Clinton Palmerston and Harbord_ Looking Down Markham Avenue Pizza GIGI Me Opposite Central Tech Brunswick Queen Anne House Brunswick Ave Semis You Are Here Annex Alleyway Garages Bloor and Brunswick By the Way Still Going Strong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.