Adox CHS 100 II, Medium Speed Film Perfection?

 

I'm biased, I love this film, CHS 100 II from Adox has been one of my favourite 100 ISO films I've used this past Summer, so much so, I bought a dozen rolls from Fotoimpex in Berlin Germany to keep my stash topped up. I also plan to buy a second bottle of FX-39 developer too so I don't run out of that either. 

Having used variations of this film in various incarnations over the years on both acetate and polyester bases, I took Alex Luykx's recommendation and get some FX-39 developer CHS 100 II just sings with it. 


Camera: Canon New F1 AE, FDn 35-105 F3.5 lens. 

Film: Adox CHS 100 II, FX-39 1+9. 



Late August Woodbine Beach Late August Morning Wander along the Boardwalk Lifeguards Going on Shift Leuty Beach ona Weekday Leuty Beach Lifeguard Sation August 2022 Weekday Hubbard Ave Duplex Mid Week August 2022 Chairs on the Beach on Erosion Control 00s Corvette Convertable One of Many Late Summer Sun Flowers August 2022 Eastern Beaches House on the Hill_ Garages at the RC Harris Water Plantl_ RC Harris Water Plantl Lower Level_ RC Harris Water Plantl Upper Level_ Early 1970s Corvette Stingray Eastbound 501 Going Past the Outrigger Black and White Fox Theatre Goof Steel Sign Midweek Punch Buggy Cabrio One Hazel Ave in the Weekend Sun Cool Cars in the Driveway August 2022 Sunflowers Reaching for the Sky August 2022 Gardener's Cottage in Kew Gardens Two 501s at Bellefair ordering Coffee at Bud's two August 2022 White Mazda MX-5 Miata Mercedes SLK in the Shade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.