A Really Hot Canada Day in Brock Township

 It was a stinky hot Canada Day, Jo-Anne was up in North Bay visiting family so I did a solo day trip up to Beaverton and Cannington, Saner heads would have just hung out at home and blast the air condidtioning. I wnet up first thing and I'm glad I did, the smart thing, changed lenses sparingly so rear lens elements didn't fog. 

The heat as bad as in on my way home I wanted to stop by Second Wedge Breweing to grab some beer and some Foundry Pi Pizza, only the brewery was open and doing great business, No pizza, the cooks were sent home because it was too hot in their container with the pizza oven. 

I chose the Minolta XE-7 and Ilford FP4 125 as the camera and film, I still stand by my position both this and the XD series of cameras were Minolta's high point for manual focus cameras. I'm happy to be shooting my Minoltas again. 



Camera: Minolta XE-7, MC Rokkor 50 F1.4 Lens. Minolta MD 75-150 F4 Zoom Lens. 

Film: Ilford FP4 125, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 


pick Up Truck and Big Tire for Sale 2026 Fire Truck for Sale 2026 Tour Bus for Sale 2026 The Little Brown Jug July2026 Local Greasy Spoon July2026 Beavteron Remax Office July2026 Ice Cold Beer July2026 Jack Simcoe Dive Bar July2026 Downtown Beaverton July2026 Boathouse Row Land Side July2026 Restored Boat House on the Beaver River July2026 Weekend House on the Beaver River July2026 Power Boats on the Beaver River July2026 Mouth of the Beaver River July2026 Boathouses on the Beaver River Two July2026 Boathouses on the Beaver River July2026 Boathouses on the Beaver River Three July2026 Grant Barn Three July2026 Brock Township Back Road July2026 Cannington Historical Society July2026 One Cameron St. West Vacant July2026 Cameron St. West post Office July2026 Cameron St.East House July2026 William George Smith House July2026 Small Town Brick Detail July2026 Cannington Home Hardware BlcokJuly2026 Small Town Insurance Brokers July2026 Boarded Up Building Cannington July2026 Historic Cannington Photos July2026 Cannington Main Drag Canada DayJuly2026 Cannington Chill Zone July2026

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Drive Back Down 35 Through Dorset and Minden

The Canon EOS 1n, the Camera that Made Life Difficult for Nikon

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)