Retracing My Steps and Plotting a Potential Photo walk.

 Sometimes I revisit a photo walk route and do it again sort of, solo. I wanted to come back to Trinity Bellwoods and shoot again on colour film, in this case Pro Image 100 from Kodak Alaris. In hindsight, I should have run with one of my Nikon F3/T's but and done a back to back with Eastman Kodak's Kodacolor 100, instead, I went with my chrome Leicaflex SL2, of course I left home without realizing I had my 28 F2.8 Elmarit and 135 F2.8 Elmarit but in the end the camera had a 2 Cam 35 F2.8 Elmarit instead of a 50 F2 Summicron. In the end both lenses worked well and I'm not complaining. 

I started at Cafe 23 on Queen Street. and I can't recommend it enough, my money goes to local indie coffee shops and this one has a cozy vibe missing in other establishments who are channeling more Apple Store. I wandered up Bellwoods and looped back via St. Matthias Place alley before going into Trinity Bellwoods Park proper. 


CameraL Leicaflex SL2,  Leica R 2 Cam 35 F2.8 Elmarit and 3 cam 28 F2.8 Elmarait Lenses. 


Sanko Wall June 2026 St. Nicholas Entrances  June 2026 Queen and Walnut  June 2026 Trinity Bellwoods Park SE Entrnace June 2026 Arrows on the Road June 2026 You Can Either Turn Left or Right June 2026 Gore Vale Apartment Entrance June 2026 Love Squirrel June 2026 ove Computers on a Date June 2026 Queen Suds Laundermat June 2026 St. Nicholas Flowers June 2026 Purple and Green June 2026 Bellwoods Front Porches June 2026 St. Matthias June 2026 Garage Patinea  June 2026 St. Matthias Manse June 2026 Hipster on the Wall in Colour June 2026 St. Matthias Place Laneway House One June 2026 St. Matthias Place Laneway House Two June 2026 Pair of Harleys June 2026 Houses and Parking on Bellwoods June 2026 Bellwoods Skinny House with a Red Door June 2026 Queen and Bellwoods June 2026 Modelo Wall June 2026 Trinity Bellwoods Retail June 2026 Trinity Bellwoods Walk Through June 2026 Trinity Bellwoods South Entrance June 2026 Trinity Bellwoods Inside the Park Trail June 2026 Trinity Bellwoods View of the CN Tower June 2026 Crawford Ave Victorian June 2026 (2) Crawford Ave Front Yard June 2026 Crawford Ave Yellow Explosion June 2026 Crawford Ave Another Victorian June 2026 Trinity Bellwoods Tiny Library June 2026

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Drive Back Down 35 Through Dorset and Minden

The Canon EOS 1n, the Camera that Made Life Difficult for Nikon

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)