Downtown in July

 

Been a minute since I last shot with one of my Nikkormats, so I pulled out an FT2, put on a Nikkor O 35 F2 lens, and went downtown. Well I had too, it was a trip to the bank with my brother to deal with some remaining business with my mom's estate, didn't take long and I was back on the street. 

So far this has been a 100 ISO Summer, I broke that with the roll of Tri-X I shot here, and shot through a mid 1970s Nikkormat FT2, it seems right. 


Nikkormat FT2, Nikkor O 35 F2 lens. 

Film: Kodak Tri-X 400, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 


Osgoode Station Entrance July2026 Campbell House Museum July2026 (2) Looking Up University Southbound July2026 Garden in the Middle of Univserity July2026 Crossing Univserity July2026 Univserity Traffic July2026 Across the Street from ShanggriLa July2026 University and Adelaide July2026 Cafe Landwer Sign July2026 Adelaide Going East July2026 Sheppard St. July2026 Bike Share on York July2026 Crossing York at King July2026 Bike Share On King July2026 Hotdog Stand On King July2026 First Canadian Place Plaza and Garden July2026 Westbound 504 On King July2026 Commerce Court July2026 Nantional Club July2026 Bay St. Up to old City Hall July2026 Temperance St Looking East July2026 Temperance St Looking West July2026 Art Deco Entrance on Adelaide July2026 Bell Tile Art on Adelaide July2026 Bay St. Starbucks July2026 Crossing Adelaide at Bay July2026 Kawasaki Parked on Temperance July2026 Bikes Parked on Temperance July2026 Crossing Temperance July2026 Walking Along Temperance July2026 Temperance Decorative Balconies July2026 Dineen Corner July2026 Dineen Patio July2026

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Drive Back Down 35 Through Dorset and Minden

The Canon EOS 1n, the Camera that Made Life Difficult for Nikon

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)