July Sunday Afternoon in the Annex

 

I stared this roll a sunny Sunday July afternoon down in the Annex, met up with Jo-Anne for dinner at the Victory Cafe. I finished the roll two days later along Dupont/Davenport one part of town I don't shoot much. One shot I really wanted was of the Avenue Road Diner, it's one of those older Yorkville spots that might not be long for this world with the pace of redevelopment being what it is. 

The camera choice was one of my Nikon F2SB's the best pre Ai Nikkor body, rolled with K series Pre Ai 50 F1.4 and 28 F2.8 along with Ilford FP4 125, the timeless classic.  Sometimes I wonder why I pack my 105 F2.5 Nikkor P.C. lens, but then, you just never know. 



Camera: Nikon F2SB, Nikkor Pre Ai Lenses. 

Film: Ilford FP4 125, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 



Southbound 510 at Sussex July2026 Spadina and Sussex Roofline July2026 Spadina and Sussex Take Out July2026 Sussex Storefront July2026 Sussex Front Porch July2026 Major and Sussex Former Store 2026 Major and Sussex Former Store II 2026 Sussex and Major2026 Major and Sussex 2026 Sussex Mini Queen Anne 2026 Former Neighbourhood Store off Brunswick Two July 2026 Other Neighbourhood Store on Brunswick  July 2026 Brunswick and Sussex Intersection July 2026 Mercedes E Series Cabrio July 2026 Triumph on Sussex July 2026 Door 56 July 2026 Brunswick Ave House July 2026 Black and White Lily July 2026 Ghosts of Albert Hall July 2026 Brasserie Cote July 2026 Skyline Behind the Window July 2026 Future Bakery July 2026 Lee's Palace July 2026 Crossing Dupont July 2026 Dupont Bird Mural July 2026 (2) MAdison and Dupont July 2026 Dupont Rose Emproium July 2026 Stella's Kitchen is Closed July 2026 Dupont and Davenport July 2026 Avenue Diner July 2026 Avenue and Davenport July 2026

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Drive Back Down 35 Through Dorset and Minden

The Canon EOS 1n, the Camera that Made Life Difficult for Nikon

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)