Beaches in Black and White in Very Late Winter or Early Spring


Ilford Delta 100 loves daylight and wanting to keep it all in the family so to speak, I processed it in Ilford's D76  which is ID-11. I'm not a T-grain film guy but I do like what I get out of Delta 100. I shot this on the first day of March Break in the Beaches and there was a lot more snow on the ground.  I loved the bright sunshine and there were no clouds in the sky, which most landscape photographers would go nuts because of the solid blue skies. I didn't care, this past winter was the greyest on record with wet soggy cement coloured skies, personally, I needed some sun.

Using ID-11, I got contrasty negatives kinda like using Rollei Retro 400S on a bright sunny day. I can control the contrast during the printing process. I'll be making a few from this set at some point.


Camera: Nikon F, Nikkor S 50 f1.4 lens.
Film: Ilford Delta 100, ID-11 1+1.

Fire Station 17 Grey Scale

Fire Station 17 Grey Scale II

Queen and Elmer

Snowy Stone Lion Patio

Saturday Morning in Front of Bud's Coffee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Scotsdale Farm in the Fall