More fun with Expired Agfa Colour Film

My connection came through with a brick of 120 forma Agfa Optima 100 at a recent Oakville Camera Club meeting. I took a roll with me last Saturday to shoot with once my Bergger Pancro 400 roll was done. Even though it was freezer stored I had no idea what I was going to get with Almost two decade old Agfa colour film. 

What you see was shot through a Rolleicord at box speed, no colour corrections needed. I'm really sad Agfa went bust, and would be overjoyed if either Adox or Rollei would bring this film back from the dead, one can dream. In the meantime, I have nine rolls left, and you don't.



Camera: Rolleicord IV, 75 f3.5 Schneider Xenar lens. 
Film: Agfa Optima 100. 


Mothballed Trillum In the Sun

Looking West Along Harbourfront

Monument to a Floating Landmark and Toursit Trap

Trying Out the Big Scoop

More Sugar Beach Umbrellas

Harbourfront East Condos

Hibernating Fountain

Crossing at the Esplanade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.