Elora April 2019, Part Two

We did a great deep dive on the Classic Camera Revival with the Pentax Spotmatic, they lovely cameras to shoot with. With my day trip up to Elora I wanted some time with my Spotmatic II, it is one of those "just right" in my hands camera with amazing optics. I was blown away with what I got with Fomapan 100 processed in Rodinal 1+50 through Super Multi Coated Takumar lenses.

While it was sunny in Oakville, it was a lot hazier to almost overcast up in Elora which was a bit of a disappointment, but it's April in Central Canada, what do you expect? What was a shame, the trails were iced up along with the stairs down into the Elora Gorge. Nope, I like my mobility, I'll be back in May or June.


Camera: Asahi Pentax Spotmatic II, Super Multi Coated Takumar 50 f1.4 and 28 f3.5 lenses.
Film: Fomapan 100, Rodinal 1+50

Rusty Gate

Driveway Gate

Stone Story and a Half

Not Using Those Stairs with that Ice Build Up

Stone Elora House

Favourite Elora Property April 2019

Elora Flatiron Where Metcalfe and Geddes Meet

Wall of Doors_

Mermaid Gift Store

Metcalfe Heading Out of Town

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.