The First Real Spring Day and Kodak Ektar 100 Part 2

I don't shot with the Zuiko silver nose 50 f1.4 lens often enough. I bought into I have to get the later MC version for my Olympus kit. After shooting a roll of Ektar 100 through one of my OM-1md's, I'm going to look for another silver nose 50 f1.4 Zuiko lens. The results here speak for themselves and so will the black and white post on Wednesday. That aside, shoot more Ektar 100, that film rocks, that is all.

Camera: Olympus OM-1md, Zuiko 50 f1.4 silver nose lens, 28 f2.8 lens.
Film: Kodak Ektar 100.

Under the Gardiner at Yonge 3

Curved Railings

Hibernating Trillium_

Another View of the Trillium

Metal Tornado

Pure Cane Sugar II

Welcome to Sugar Beach

Water Watching

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Scotsdale Farm in the Fall