Bergger Pancro 400, a Second Test.

I shot a 35mm roll of Bergger Pancro 400 two years ago up in Elora when it was first introduced. For those not familiar with this film Pancro 400 is available in multiple formats and is a two-layer silver bromide and silver iodide emulsion. I loved the tonality of the film but it was grainy, but a good grain. Now I grabbed a bunch of rolls in 120 recently and I wanted to see what I can do in medium format with this film. The short answer is Bergger Pancro 400 in 120 is gorgeous!

The tonality carries over into 120 format but with much finer grain, again I used the B dilution for Kodak's HC110 developer to process the film. I was very pleased with the results having no issues of cupping. As a result, I ordered 10 rolls on top of the 12 I already have as I want to be well stocked this Summer and fall. At some point, I want to print with Bergger's RC papers, for now, I'll just shoot the film.

Camera: Rolleicord IV, 75 f3.5 Schneider Xenar lens.
Film: Bergger Pancro 400, HC110 B.

Lights at the Design Exchange

Bronze Elephants on the Concrete Savannah From Another Angle

Empty Yonge St

Corner of Yonge and Dineen Coffee

Just south of 69 Yonge

Reflected Brookfield Place

Mothballed Trillum_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.