Rolleicord IV in the Spring


I had a scare with my Rolleicord IV, back in early March I took it in with me to Toronto for the afternoon before an event I was going to. It was a classic early March day in Toronto, which could be summed up as shitty, as in soggy wet cement coloured skies, and a windchill somewhere around -10c when you'are expecting milder temperatures. My Rolleicord acted up, skipping a frame and almost overlapping another. 

After my March Break in the Beaches, I resolved to test the camera out when the temperatures warmed up. I popped in a roll of Arista EDU Ultra 200 which is made by Foma. It's a relatively cheap and cheerful film and a cousin to the Fomapan Creative 200, an emulsion that polarizes Foma fans. 

There are no frame spacing issues above freezing with my Rolleicord IV and that's a great relief. Bear in mind the camera in question was made in 1954. I just have to use it more often. 

Camera: Rolleicord IV, 75 f3.5 Schneider Xenar lens. 
Film: Arista EDU Ultra 200, ID-11 1+1.


Walking North on Morrison

Morrison Heights Park March 2019

Trafalgar Road Farm House

Knox Oakville March 2019

Danger Danger Danger

The Best Side Porch in Town

Front St. White House

Boat Ramp and Harbour Mouth

Oakville Museum From Another Angle








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.