A lost Roll of Portra 400 from a Past Muskoka Trip, now Found.

Back on a trip to Northern Muksoka back in fall 2017, I lost an exposed roll of Portra 400 from a hike around Solitaire Lake inside the Limberlost Nature Preserve. I thought it fell out of the camera bag somewhere and was lost forever. Then two weeks I ago I wanted to load up my chrome Olympus OM-2n for a photowalk in Toronto, guess what I found, the lost roll of Portra all rewound and ready for processsing. For some reason I didn't reach for my chrome OM-2n last year or I would have discovered it sooner.

The film held up well at room temperature for two years after exposure. So here you go, another look into one of my favourite hikes in Ontario around Solitaire Lake. Yes the cabins are available to rent.


Camera: Olympus OM-2n, Zuiko lenses.
Film: Kodak Portra 400.

Bark

A Tiny Bit of Colour on Solitaire Lake_

Solitaire Lake Trail Continued

Water's Edge of Solitare

Tied Up Speedboat

Tree Over Solitaire Lake_

Cabin in the Woods_

Langnead Cabin_

Shaded Moss

Solitaire Lake Boardwalk East Side II

Solitaire Lake Warped Dock

Dream Cottage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.