Oakville in the Spring

Spring is taking its time this year, and with all that snow from this past winter and the rain in April and May, there is the return of "Once a Century"flooding now every two years. What makes for great photography raises questions on should we dropping a ton of money to repair shoreline parks when we should be maybe re-landscape to take into account higher spring water levels are here to stay in the Great Lakes region and along the St. Lawerence River.

I also gave my minolta lens kit a workout using eveything from tele photo zooms to 28mm wide angles to a 50mm Macro lens. I also want to keep the Minolta MC/MD lens mount system below the radar just a little bit longer, there are a few more peices I want before prices can go into the stratosphere like everything else.

This is the second roll of film I've shot through with the SRT 200, part of me wants to trade the camera in for a SRT 202 I know that's out there. I'm on the fence. If the 202 is still where it is in two weeks, I'm making my move. The SRT 202 was the top of the line for Minolta in the mid 1970s for mechanical bodies.

Camera: Minolta SRT 200, MC and MD Rokkor lenses. 
Film: Kodak Max 400

Lotsa Purple Tulips

Lawn Bowling Thug Life_

Cream Heritage House

Canada Geese 1

Rough Lake Ontario May 2019 Three

Rough Lake Ontario May 2019 Six

Rough Lake Ontario May 2019 Nine

Where's the Rescue boat?_

Oakville Harbour Late May 2019_

Revised 16 Mile Creek Shoreline Two



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.