Back to Forks of the Credit Part One

I made it back up to Forks of the Credit a few weeks back with my friend and fellow photographer  Dana Kayes, it was her first hike inside the park and we made our way through the entrance through Brimstone.

The camera of choice was my trusty Mamiya C220F TLR I wanted big negs with this trip and wound up shooting a couple of rolls of Bergger Pancro 400 which is fast become my favourite 400 ISO black and white film. I think though over time I should have rolled with one of my Rolleiflexes. Hindsight they say is 20/20.

I'm waiting to see Dana's photos from this hike, you can find her portfolio here, she's only been shooting just under a year on her late mom's Nikon F. Dana shoots similar subject matter I do but I love how she approaches the subject  composing the photograph.  I look forward to further photo outings with her, I enjoy Dana's company.


Camera: Mamiya C220F, Sekor 80 F2.8 lens, Sekor 55 F4.5 lens.
Film: Bergger Pancro 400, HC110 B.

Forks of the Credit Road Near Dominion

Looking Down River on the Credit

Dominion St. and Guard Rail

Dominion St. By the Retaining Wall

Cedar Roots by the South Entrance


Peeling Bark

Trees in the Provincial Park

Middle Earth Trees in the Provincial Park

Trees at the Edge of the Meadow

Edge of the Meadow

Dominion Trail is Empty Today


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.