Osgoode Hall Law Library

Osgoode Hall is a Toronto landmark you can't get inside unless it's Doors Open. I've shot the exterior but the inside is spectacular for it's architecture. The complex houses courts, The Law Society of Upper Canada and was the home to Osgoode Law School which moved up to York University when it formed.

I dated a woman who worked here 20 years ago (gulp, where did the time go?), it was her first job out of university and she was enamoured with the law library. I never got a chance to see it when we were together. Going through during Doors Open 2019, my first thought was, I get it now. The interior architecture is beautiful, and rumour has it, the library is haunted, didn' t see any ghosts while I was there.

I plan to come back next year for Doors Open and shoot some more.


Camera: Nikon FE2, Nikkor Ais 28 f2.8 lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B. pushed to 1600 ISO.

Osgoode Hall One

Osgoode Hall Two

Osgoode Hall Six

Osgoode Hall Seven

Osgoode Hall eight

Osgoode Hall Nine

Osgoode Hall Ten

Osgoode Hall Eleven

Osgoode Hall thirteen

Osgoode Hall Fifteen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.