A Sunday Morning Walk...

Fujifilm Pro 400H isn't my go to colour negative film, hasn't been for a long time. My friend Nancy recently gifted me an expired roll and I shot it on a Sunday morning walk to downtown Oakville for a coffee. It's odd looking at this colour palette which is very Fujifilm, nice to revisit but I prefer Kodak Portra 400 and Kodak Ektar 100 for medium format colour film.

Camera: Rolleicord Vb, 75 f3.5 Schneider Xenar lens.
Film: Fujifilm Pro 400H.

Heritage House Corner of Balsam and Lakeshore_

Lakeshore Rod really Stops Here

Deconstructed Lakeshore Road July 2019

Deconstructed Lakeshore Road July 2019 Part Two

Rough Waters at the Mouth of 16 Mile Creek

Dingle Park Path Westbound

Lake Ontario Off Dingle Park_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.