Summer in the City with a Nikon F Part One

My friend John Meadows gave me a roll of Bergger BRF Plus 400 and Pancro 400 a couple of months ago. I love Pancro 400 in 120, haven't really shot it in 35mm, BRF 400 Plus, I have and quite enjoyed it. Now Bergger no longer sells this film as Pancro replaced it, and some quick internet sleuthing reveals it's non other than ORWO N74 which is also now sold as Lomography Kino Berlin 400, if you don't feel like bulk loading.

I loaded up one of my Nikon F's and went into town to drop off a camera at my brother Alex's office at University and Queen and I slowly made my way to Downtown Camera to load up on some Color Plus 200, they were out and Argentix got the business. It was a sunny day and I had to play with harsh lighting, some people wait for golden hour, I go out in the bright sun and make it work.

Anyway, I miss shooting with this film, and I think I'm going to do a big buy of Lomo Kino Berlin in 35mm once I burn down my Fomapan stocks. I really like the cinematic feel I get from this.

Camera: Nikon F Photomic FTN, Nikkor HC 50 f2 lens.
Film Bergger BRF 400, HC110 B.

Getting on Board the 504 Westbound

Crossing Emily St

Former Sun Life Building

Good Luck Crossing University

Crossing University with Three Modes

Waiting for Light Change at York St

Street Meat Outlet by the Exchange Tower

Temperance St. Canyon

Crowd in Front of the Eaton Centre


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.