Minoltas Keep Finding Me Part Two

This Minolta SRT 101, is working pretty good considering it has been sitting for who knows how long. I was getting a bit of shutter capping in the first half of the roll I shot on Thursday but it had disappeared on Friday, and I was using the same shutter speed with the former Planetarium entrance, ok. I'll take it. Either way at some point I should get this camera off for a clean align and lubricate session but I have too many cameras lined up for repair starting off with my Canon New F-1 AE which is in transit to Service Camera Pro. In the meantime I'll just keep shooting with it.


 I don't shoot in Little Italy all that often. I've been thinking of an Annex Little Italy photo walk for a while for the Toronto Film Shooters, I'm just debating where it starts and where it ends.

As for the two top photos in this post. There are the top and entrance to the form McLaughlan Planetarium which sadly has been closed for well over a decade. There are plans to build a luxury condo tower on the site but the project has been stalled.





Camera: Minolta SRT 101, MC Rokkor PF 55 F1.7 lens.
Film: Rollei RPX 400, HC110 B.

Planetarium Dome_

Planetarium Entrance_

Southside College St. Patios_

Two Streetcars in the Afternoon

Plenty of Seating at the Biig Chill_

Motorbike Inventory

Shot from the Waist_

Food Truck

Browsing at Balfour Books_


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.