Early NIkon F and Fomapan 100


Fomapan 100, also known as Kosmo Mono 100, or Lomography Earl Grey 100 is magical through old school Nikkor glass and processed in Rodinal 1+50. I love the classic look I get with this combo.

I've been shooting a fair bit with my Nikon F's recently partly as I recorded an upcoming Classic Camrea Revival Deep Dive Episode on that particular camera. I was using my black eyelevel prism F with this series along with an early Nikkor H 50 f2. (the Nikkor S 50 f2 lenses from the same year as the camera are thin on the ground). I love what I got out if the film even with just a UV filter on the lens. I'm using my FE2 with my July stay in the Beach and I plan to roll with probably the black eyelevel F or maybe one of the chrome ones. Haven't decided yet.

Camera: Nikon F circa January 1960, Nikkor H 50 f2 lens.
Film: Fomapan 100, Rodinal 1+50.

Flowers on Queen St

Toronto Fire 227

Fire Station Tower in the Clouds

Yet Another 501 Westbound

Imitation Palm Tree

Ready to Race the Streetcar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.