The Road Back Home

After the Toronto Film Shooters Summer Meet Up, I made my way for home, since it was just me in the car and I had nowhere where I really needed to be, I took the scenic route along Highway 7. The game plan was make my way over to Cannington On, visit the family grave plot, shoot around town a bit and then make my way over to Uxbridge for dinner and beer run at Second Wedge Brewing Company.

I need the alone time to think as I'm dealing with a personal set back I'm not going into here and what better than some roadside photography to help process what went down. My family settled in what is now Brock Township and Cannington back in the early 1820s and I always try and stop in if I'm passing through. Also I hoped to connect with my friend and fellow photographer Spring Tripp Reilly of Life's Elements Photography if she was around when I stopped in Uxbridge, that Saturday I got lucky.

Now Ferrania P30, this film is silky smooth but you have to be careful with development and scanning can be a bit of an adventure if you want to find the negative's sweet spot. ORWO UN 54 or Eastman XX for those looking to give shooting black and white motion picture stock as still film a shot are more user friendly.  P30 will be an ongoing intellectual process for me, If they make another batch I'm going to shoot it through my Nikon gear next.


Camera: Canon New F-1, FDn 50 f1.4 lens. FDn 135 F2.8 lens.
Film: Film Ferrania P30, HC110 B.

Lost House on Highway 7 Two

Lost Big Barn on Highway 7_

Lost Small Barn on Highway 7

Three Vintage Tractors

Three More Vintage Tractors

Another Barn on Highway 7

Corner Dollar Mart Canningron

Welcome to Cannington in Brock Township

Late Afternoon on Cameron St

Former Stores on Cameron St

Brock Township Regional Offices

The Thrift Hub

Cannington House

Small Town Wiring

YDHR Heavyweight Club Car

YDHR Alco RS3

The Other YDHR Alco RS3

The Other YDHR Alco RS18

YDHR Boise Budd End

YDHR South end of the Yard

YDHR Boisie Budd Cab Car

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.