Toronto's Beaches Neighbourhood In the Summer

By the time you are reading this I'm at my urban retreat at my brother's place in the Beaches looking after Maya, the latest edition to the Smith clan, she's a four year old black lab mystery mix and a rescue from Milton. I'm looking forward to looking after her, and I hope I'll have some photos to share.

I'll be doing some serious colour work when I'm there, you will just have to be patient and wait for the results. In the meantime, I might be Bud's Coffee, or maybe The Stone Lion's patio and I'll be packing Nikon and one of my Rolleis. Stay tuned there's way more to come....


Camera: Nikon F Photomic Tn, Nikkor H 50 f2 lens.
Film: Kentmere 100, HC110 B, 6 min 30 sceonds at 20c.

What's Playing at the Fox This Longweekend?_

The Goof Sign Mostly in the Shade


House Between the Trees

Shaded Houses in the Beaches II

Sorcher on the Beaches Boardwalk

Beachfront Duplexes June 2019

Unsupervised Beach

Walking Along the Boardwalk Past the Lifeguard Station

Kew Beach Warden's Cottage June 2019

Kew Beach Warden's Cottage Gate

Empty Former Ends

Walking the Boardwalk Mid Afternoon




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.