Going Further East Into the Beaches and More Color Plus 200 Fun.


I'm still getting hang of scanning Color Plus 200, Kodak's gem of a cheap and cheerful C-41 film with the 1980s. Of course I shot it in a late 1980s vintage camera, my Nikon FM2n.

If you're started following me on here. I scan my negatives into Tiff files on an Epson V600, (would love a V850 someday) using Vuescan from Hamrick Software and make any adjustments in Lightroom 5 to put the finishing touches on. Usually if it's Ektar 100, or Portra 160/400, or any of the Cinestill films, I roll with generic profile. Color Plus 200 is really warm film, so I'm going into Vuescan's profiles for older Kodak C-41film (Kodacolor VR200 this time out) and tinker with the colour channels from there. The more you get the colour right in the scanning process, the less you have to do in Lightroom.

I won't be using Color Plus 200 with my upcoming trip up to Northern Muskoka, it will be Portra 400 and Ektar 100 I don't feel quite confident enough to use E100 this time out, I'm still figuring out the sweet spot.

The Streetcars below are the old Flexy CLRV's the TTC used for over 30 years, they are now decommissioned and hopefully one or two wind up at the Halton Streetcar Museum. The new low floor Bombardier streetcars though shinier and AODA complient don't have the same soul as the old cars.




Camera: Nikon FM2n, Nikkor lenses.
Film: Kodak Color Plus 200

CLRV At the Front in the Greenwood Yard

Stored CLRVS 2

Cone Flower August 2019

Stocking Inventory at Meat on the Beach

Fire Station 17 In Front of the Clouds

Breakwall in the Morning

Westbound 501 in the Morning

AM Action in Front of Bud's Coffee

The Little Yellow Window

Classic Chevy_

Morning at the Beacher Cafe

Queen St. East Semi

Goof Mostly in the Shade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.