Last Day in the Beaches.

My last day in the Beaches coincided with my birthday, traveling back to Oakville via streetcar, GO Train and Oakville transit is a bit of a trek, and this time out I felt rather bittersweet about it. I really feel like this neighbourhood is my second home. Who knows in the long haul.

Wandering around on my birthday I just wanted to soak up every sensory input of the neighbourhood,  and I shot with my last roll of Portra 160 in my stash, yes I exposed it properly this time out. I really love the FE2 for colour photography, especially C-41, this past stay the FM2n wound up being the black and white rig. That's leaving me wondering if I should take that instead of an F2a, I'm leaning towards the FM2n because it's lighter. We'll see, I have two weeks to figure it out.

Meanwhile, I'll be back in the Beaches at some point.....




Camera: Nikon FE2, Nikkor lenses.
Film: Kodak Portra 160

Pink in the Garden_

Fresh Strawberries

Fire Station 17 Portra 160

Toy Dog Waiting

Foodland Mural

Kew Gardener's Cottage_

Garden on the Porch

Rat Triumph_

Walking Along the Boardwalk Near Kew Beach

Clouds and Lifeguard Station

Lifeguard Boat at the Cove_

Lifeguard Station Tower

Flower Close Up Aug 31 Two

Loads of Black Eyed Susans Aug 31

Sunflower Showing

Green MG Midget Revisited

MG Midgit

Modern Ferrari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.