More Fun with Kodak Ektachrome 100 Slide Film

I shot my two remaining rolls of E 100 while in the Beaches and I think going forward I'm only going to shoot slide in medium format. The shooting part is easy, it's the scanning 35mm slide that drove me a little nuts with Vuescan. Scanning Portra 400, Etkar 100, Color Plus 200 and Pro Image 100, easy peasy and I love the results. I don't have the same issues in 120 slide film scanning.

So no more E100 in 35mm for me, I can't wait to see it in 120, that will blow my mind.

Camera: Nikon FE2, Nikkor lenses.
Film: Kodak E100 Ektachrome.

Fire Station 17 with Even More Clouds

Cone Flowers in Kew Gardens As Bee Buffet

Kew Gardens Stone Cottage_

Three Chairs on Leuty Beach

Stubborn Sapling_

Early Morning Lifeguard Boats

Getting the Lifeguard Boats Ready

Lifeguard Station under Blue Skies

Playing by the Shore in the Distance

Orange Honda

Chairs at the End of the World

Railings Towards Scarborough

Vintage Ride

RC Harris Upper Building August 2019

RC Harris Upper Building and John Wick's Car

501 at the Neville Park Loop

The Fox with No One in Front_

Garden Gate Good Food E100

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.