Kodak Pro Image 100, a Solid Performer

Kodak Pro Image 100 is a really nice film, Lomography sells it under it's own Lomo 100 C-41 branding and is quite resaonable in price. I shot a roll of this back in July under overcast conditions and found the colours quite muddy, this time out I shot on a sunny day with puffy clouds and oh boy, like Ektar 100, this film loves bright sunlight. What I love about this film I don't have to worry about skin tones as I would with Ektar 100 witness in the shot I took of my friend Markus while he was getting his shot of the Goof sign.

Compared to Color Plus 200, Pro Image 100 handles subject matter in the shade better witness the fender shot I took of the blue Chevy muscle car and didn't require much in colour correction in scanning. Hint, you want to correct as much as you can in the scanning process, that way you don't have to burn your eyes out messing around in Lightroom or Capture One.

Camera: Nikon FE2, Nikkor Lenses.
Film: Kodak Pro Image 100.

Inside Kew Gardens Park

August Sunflowers

Chevy Fender

Arts On Queen on the Corner

Arts On Queen and 501

White Semis on Queen

Across from the Goof

Fox

Mr. Staley

Eastern Beaches Side Street

Clay Sentinal_

Beaches Balconies

Talking in the Shade

Plenty of Blue with a Dash of Yellow

Empty Seats in the Foreground

Boats in the Shaded Ashbridges Bay

Toronto Skyline in the Distance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.