Kosmo Mono 100 For the Win

Kosmo Mono 100 or Fomapan 100, just plain rocks in Rodinal. Damn this my favourite combination of film and developer for 100 ISO black and white films of late. I should try UN 54 and Cinestill D96 Powdered developer, maybe with my upcoming photography retreat in Northern Muskoka in a few weeks, if the weather plays ball, I will.

I got stupid luck with my stay at my brother's place in the Beaches this past August. The skies were perfect. When I shot this I had fluffy clouds and that just made things even more beautiful, working on this blog post I was wondering what musical theme should go with it, and Pat Matheny's To the End of the World came to mind. I want to go back to late August, that was this past Summer's sweet spot.


Camera: Nikon FM2n, Nikkor lenses.
Film: Kosmo Mono 100, Rodinal 1+50.

Monochrome Black Eyed Susans August 2019

Afternoon in Pleasentville._

Seats on Woodbine Beach

Curved Concrete

Most Lifeguard Boats are Out Now

Last Lifeguard to Launch

Leuty Lifeguard Station Under the Clouds

One Person the Beach

Beachfront Duplex Showing Canadian Pride

This Stretch of Boardwalk is Empty

Lifeguard Boat and Erosion Control

Late August at Balmy Beach

Temple to Great Water August 2019

RC Harris Fountain August 2019

RC Harris Upper Level Under Clouds

Neville Park Loop with a 501


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.