Returning to the East End

I feel lighter after a cross the Don River in Toronto, I'm an east ender at heart even though I live out in Oakville much of the time, figure that one out.

With my recent stay at my brother's place, I just ran with my Nikon FM2n and FE2, standardized with Ai 50 f2 lenses, and ran with Ais glass to fill out the rest of the kit. These were the perfect cameras for this trip and I shot a variety of film this time out, both colour and black and white. For now we're in Riverside, if you're a fan of Degrassi High, the street starts at Queen St. in the eastern part of the neighbourhood.

Camera: Nikon FM2n, Nikkor Ai 50 f2 lens, Ais 28 f2.8 lens.
Film: Fomapan 100, Rodinal 1+50.

501 Waiting at River St._

Where Queen Meets King Sts._

Gateway to the East End August 2019

Reflected Don River August 2019

DVP Midweek in August._

Walking Past What Used to Be Colman

Riverside Arched Windows

Broadview Hotel and Wires

Former Riverside Bank Building

Clouds Behind the Building

Riding Through Riverside

Looking back on Riverside


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.