Belfountain on an October Sunday.

I was up in Belfountain a few weeks ago on my way to the Caledon Ski Club for it's Annual General Meeting. Nice day, it's fall, of course I packed a camera with some colour film. I went with my Asahi Pentax K2 and Kodak Color Plus 200. The camera and film are made for each other, end of story. I've talked about this camera elsewhere, it was Pentax's top of the line K mount body in the mid 1970s until the K2DMD came along.

I could not believe how jam packed Belfountain was with day trippers. It's a double edged sword, local busiensses love the sales from people stopping, the locals are however getting a little tired dealing with the hordes of day trippers. I mentioend it elsewhere, I call it he BlogTO effect. I don't hike Forks of the Credit on weekends any more because it's too busy. The real treat was photographing a couple of vintage Volkswagans that rolled through on a weekend drive.

Camera: Asahi Pentax K2, SMC Pentax M 50 f1.4 lens.
Film: Kodak Color Plus 200

Beflountain Antiques Fall 2019 1

Beflountain Antiques Fall 2019 3

Beflountain Antiques Fall 2019 4

Beflountain Antiques Fall 2019 5

Bush and Main St. Fall 2019

Chairs in the Sun

Low Rider VW Van

Restored VW Beetle

Village Store Fall 2019

Bush St. Westward Fall 2019


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.