Dorset and the Drive Down 35 Part One.

I really want to make a couple of prints of the S.S. Bigwin. That boat is synonymous with the Lake of Bays and Dorset. There are couple of print canidates on this roll of film, I'll have to get up to my friend James Lee's darkroom to print them to do it properly. At the moment my abilty to print medium format is sub optimal in my darkroom.


Camera: Rolleiflex 3.5 F Planar Twin Lens Reflex
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.

Monochrome Bigwin_

Monochrome Bigwin II

Monochrome Bigwin III

Ragged Falls Upriver

Ragged Falls Down River

The Chip Shop Off Season

Lost House on 118

118 Towards Haliburton the Village

118 Lost Garage

Grassed in Door_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.