Future Photowalk Material, Little Portugal, or, Brockton Village Depending Who You Talk Too.


I was in Little Portugal recently to check out Alternative Photo Services open house at their new location, I've known Bob Carnie for years and if you need an exhibition ready group of photographic prints for the Tate Modern Gallery in London England, he's your go to guy. I did a photowalk during the Summer last year in the neighbourhood and I really liked the potential it has for a future Toronto Film Shooters event. When and where we start and end I'm still figuring out.

The Canon EF was my camera choice and I wound up using the chrome nose FD mount 50 f 1.4 lens most of the time,  ran with pushed Ilford HP5 400 at 1600 ISO and metered off one of my Sekonic L398 meters. This is a solid combo. Sadly the on camera meter is off by a few stops and could use a re-calibration. Not a huge priority, the camera otherwise works just fine.


Canon EF, FD 50 f1.4 Chrome Nose lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400 pushed to 1600, HC110 B.

14 St. Clarens Ave._

Still Decorative Gourd Season

Hickson St._


95 St. Clarens_


Cignet Coffee Front

Dundas and Brock Nov 2019

Dundas and Brock Nov 2019 Two

Dundas and Brock Nov 2019 Southeast Corner. tif

Dundas and Sheridan Nov 2019

Mural in the Alley_

Music Mural One

Music Mural Two


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.